1940s Diner Vintage Vinyl Kitchen Floor Mat
1940s Diner Vintage Vinyl Kitchen Rug
Protect your floor surface while creating the vintage look and feel of a bygone era. An alternative to traditional rugs, our fine vinyl floor mats are durable and easy to wipe clean. Just the right size to place by your sink or at any door. Available in blue, brown, green, orange and purple.
- Sizes: 24" x 18" and 30" x 18"
- 5 color choices: blue, brown, green, orange, purple
- Durable 1/16" PVC coated polyester woven fabric - about the thickness of a nickel
- You can make sure our vinyl mat material is right for you by ordering a FREE sample - Click here
- Phthalate Free for your safety and protection.
- Contains an anti-microbial treatment for health and safety
- Great for Indoor or controlled outdoor use, such as a screened-in porch
- Our coated top surface helps the rug lay flat while the non-slip backing helps prevent falls
Handle & Care
- Carpet pads are not necessary
- Clean with diluted hand soap and a damp cloth.
- Rinse and dry after cleaning.
- Do not drag furniture across your vinyl floor covering
- Use furniture pads under all furniture legs
Return Policy: We want you to be happy with your purchase! We also want to keep our prices as low as possible. To help us do both, please make sure you read and understand our Return Policy.
PHTHALATE FREE VINYL
Your health and safety is important to us. Our fine vinyl rugs are phthalate free and have an anti-microbial treatment.
Need a custom color for your next project? Need to match a paint color in an existing room? Our designers are here to help.
CUSTOM SHAPES AND SIZES
We customize vinyl rugs every day. If you need an exact size, let us know. Our designers will make sure your vinyl rug fits just right.